Please read this page in its entirety as it explains your rights and responsibilities.
The Agreement, as amended from time to time, explains the contractual agreement between you (the "Customer") and Flame Fortress Inc.
("us", "we" or "Flame Fortress Inc.") regarding your use of our web site
(the "Web Site" or "FlameFortress.com Web Site") and the Flame Fortress Fire-Resistant Document Bag (the "bag"),
the information on the Web Site (the "Content"), our facilitation of your activities and transactions
conducted through the Web Site (the "Services").
Your use of the FlameFortress.com Web Site and the Flame Fortress Fire-Resistant Document Bag constitutes a full and complete acceptance of the terms of this Agreement.
The Agreement contains the following sections:
- I. Subsequent Revisions to Agreement
- II. Use of the FlameFortress.com Web site
- III.Your Use of the FlameFortress.com Web Site is at your own risk
- IV. Your Use of the Flame Fortress Fire-Resistant Document Bag is at your own risk
- V. Disclaimer of Liability
- VI. Web Site Content
- VII. Disclosure of Information
- VIII. Information Volunteered to Flame Fortress Inc.
- IX. Third Party Links
- X. Printed Agreement
- XI. Entire Agreement
- XII. Acknowledgement
I. Subsequent Revisions to Agreement
may periodically revise the terms of this Agreement by updating this page. You agree to be bound by subsequent
revisions to this Agreement. Accordingly, you should periodically visit this page to review the current terms
of use. A link to this page is available at the bottom of every page on the FlameFortress.com Web Site.
II. Use of the FlameFortress.com Web Site
Flame Fortress Inc., its affiliates and agents make this Web Site and all other websites of Flame Fortress Inc.
communications, downloads, files, text, images, photographs, graphics, videos, webcasts, publications, content,
tools, resources, software, code, programs and products made available or enabled via the Site by Flame Fortress
Inc. or users of this Site. "Services" means all services and resources offered or enabled via the
Site by Flame Fortress Inc. and users of this Site, including download areas, product and other information services.
You agree to use the Services only to access, download, utilize, post, send or receive Materials in an appropriate
manner as related to the particular Materials or Services being accessed or used by you.
As some examples of improper activities when accessing or using the Site, Services or Materials, you agree that you shall not:
- Collect, harvest, mine or engage in any other activity to obtain e-mail addresses, phone numbers, personal information or any other information about others.
- Use or attempt to gain access to or use another's account, password, Service, Materials or computer systems or networks connected to any Flame Fortress Inc. server or to the Site without authorization from Flame Fortress Inc., whether through hacking, password mining or any other means.
- Remove or falsely add to any uploaded Materials any copyright, trademark or other legal or proprietary rights notices, author attributions or other information such as origin or source of the Material.
- Access or attempt to access any Material that you are not authorized to access or Materials through any means not intentionally made available through the Site or Services.
- Make available any files containing Materials where you do not own or control, or have not received the necessary licenses to, all Intellectual Property Rights, rights of privacy and publicity and all other rights in and to such Materials.
- Use any Materials in any manner that infringes any Intellectual Property Rights or other rights of any party.
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Site, or any Services, Materials, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or any affiliated or linked sites.
- Transmit unsolicited or bulk communications to any FlameFortress.com or affiliated e-mail address.
- Post or otherwise submit any software, programs or files that are harmful or disruptive of another's equipment, software or other property, including any corrupted files, time bombs, Trojan horses, viruses and worms.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Disrupt, interfere or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site or other affiliated or linked sites, Materials or Services.
- Breach any guidelines or other codes of conduct applicable to a particular Service or Materials.
- Access or use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any FlameFortress.com server or the network(s) connected to any FlameFortress.com server.
- Prepare, compile, use, download or otherwise copy any Site user directory or other user or usage information or any portion thereof, or transmit, provide or otherwise distribute (whether or not for a fee) such directory or information to any third party.
- Violate the rights of Flame Fortress Inc. or any third party (including rights of privacy and publicity) or abuse, defame, harass, stalk or threaten another.
- Use any Flame Fortress Inc. domain name as a pseudonymous return e-mail address.
- Market any goods or services for any business purpose (including advertising and making offers to buy or sell goods or services), unless specifically allowed to do so by Flame Fortress Inc.
When using Services or Materials, you will be subject to any posted guidelines, rules or licenses applicable to such Services or Materials,
are governed by separate agreements accompanying such Materials and Services. Flame Fortress Inc. offers no guarantees and assumes no
responsibility or liability of any type with respect to the Third-Party Services, including any liability resulting from incompatibility
between a Third-Party Service, Flame Fortress Inc. provided Services or another Third-Party Service. You agree that you will not hold
Flame Fortress Inc. responsible or liable with respect to the Third-Party Services.
III. Your Use of the FlameFortress.com Web Site is at your own risk
The FlameFortress.com Web Site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors.
Flame Fortress Inc. makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the content
or about the results to be obtained from using the Web Site or its Content. Your use of the
FlameFortress.com Web Site, including, without limitation, the services and information
contained therein, is on an "as is" basis and is at your own risk. Flame Fortress Inc. may make changes to the Content at any
time. Flame Fortress Inc. is not responsible for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage related to your use of the
FlameFortress.com Web Site or any site linked to this Web Site, whether for errors or
omissions in the content of our Web Site, or any other linked sites, from the Web Site being down or from any other use of the Web Site.
IV. Your Use of the Flame Fortress Fire-Resistant Document Bag is at your own risk
The Flame Fortress Fire-Resistant Document Bag may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors.
Flame Fortress Inc. makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the content
or about the results to be obtained from using the Bag or its Content. Your use of the
Flame Fortress Fire-Resistant Document Bag, including, without limitation, the services and information
contained therein, is on an "as is" basis and is at your own risk. Flame Fortress Inc. may make changes to the Content at any time.
Flame Fortress Inc. and its subsidiaries make no warranties, other than those found on this website, either expressed or implied,
in regards to the Flame Fortress Fire-Resistant Document Bag. This includes any implied warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Flame Fortress Inc. is not responsible for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage related to your use of the
Flame Fortress Fire-Resistant Document Bag. Flame Fortress Inc. does not claim that the Flame Fortress Fire-Resistant Document Bag is 100% fireproof.
The Flame Fortress Fire-Resistant Document Bag is made from fire-resistant fiberglass material, that will protect against heat,
flames and fire for a limited time and temperature. However, Flame Fortress Inc. does not guarantee
that the Flame Fortress Fire-Resistant Document Bag will not be damaged by heat, flames or fire, nor does Flame Fortress Inc. guarantee
that the Flame Fortress Fire-Resistant Document Bag will, in all cases, adequately protect all of the contents placed into the Bag from heat, flames or fire.
The Bag is made from fiberglass material, which may shed fiberglass fibers, which are an irritant and may cause injury to exposed skin.
Although the Bag is manufactured to reduce such irritation or injury, loose fiberglass fibers may still be present, so care should be taken when handling
the Bag to prevent any of the fiberglass from getting onto skin.
V. Disclaimer of Liability
Flame Fortress Inc., its respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, accountants, attorneys, agents, affiliates,
subsidiaries, successors and assigns (Collectively "Flame Fortress") shall not be liable for any direct, incidental,
consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of, or connected with, your (i) use of the FlameFortress.com Web Site,
(ii) use of the Flame Fortress Fire-Resistant Document Bag, and (iii) any other subject matter of this Agreement.
Flame Fortress Inc. makes no representations or warranties. Without limiting the foregoing, except as expressly stated
in this Agreement, Flame Fortress Inc. makes no representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied,
as to any matter including, without limitation, implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability,
non-infringement or otherwise which would extend beyond the representations and warranties contained in this Agreement.
VI. Web Site Content
The materials used and displayed on the FlameFortress.com Web Site, including, but not limited to, text, software,
photographs, graphics, illustrations and artwork, music, video and sound, and names, logos and trademarks, are the
property of Flame Fortress Inc. or its affiliates or licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws.
Any such content may be displayed solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to modify, reproduce,
retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material without the written
permission of Flame Fortress Inc. or the appropriate affiliate.
VII. Disclosure of Information
Flame Fortress Inc. and its affiliates agree to be bound by the terms of its Privacy Statement.
Flame Fortress Inc. and its affiliates hereby agree that all of your information and material received via
the FlameFortress.com Web Site or otherwise will be kept in the strictest confidence and will not be disclosed to any
third party without your consent. However, you may authorize Flame Fortress Inc. or our affiliates to disclose information
to Third Parties to assist you with current or future matters or areas of interest either by clicking the appropriate
boxes on this site or specifically in correspondence.
VIII. Information Volunteered to Flame Fortress Inc.
Should any Customer choose to provide Flame Fortress Inc. with any data not associated with any of the services including
but not limited to questions, comments and suggestions ("Non Confidential Data"), such data shall be deemed
to be non-confidential and Flame Fortress Inc. assumes no obligation to protect such data from disclosure.
IX. Third Party Links
The FlameFortress.com Web Site may contain links to Web Sites ("Third Party Web Sites") operated by parties
other than Flame Fortress Inc. and Flame Fortress Inc. may license Content from the FlameFortress.com Web Site for
use by Third Party Web Sites. Flame Fortress Inc. makes no representation or endorsement of the Third Party Web Sites,
and you access them at your own risk. Furthermore, the use of links to Web Sites does not imply that Flame Fortress Inc.
is legally authorized to use any trade name, registered trademark, logo, or copyrighted symbol that may be represented in the links.
X. Printed Agreement
A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or
administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same
conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
XI. Entire Agreement
By using the FlameFortress.com Web Site, you agree that this Agreement is the complete and exclusive statement
of the Agreement between you and Flame Fortress Inc. regarding the FlameFortress.com Web Site and the Flame Fortress Fire-Resistant Document Bag.
This Agreement and any disputes arising out of or related to the Web Site or the Flame Fortress Fire-Resistant Document Bag
shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada.
By using this Web Site you acknowledge that you: (a) have read and understood these terms; (b) understand the
need for independent legal advice on whether or not to accept the terms; and (c) agree to be bound by these terms.
If you do not agree, please leave the Web Site now.
If you have any questions about the above terms and conditions, please send us an email at
[email protected] or
seek your own independent legal advice.
RETURN TO THE HOME PAGE